Small(Medicated)Update

My medication makes me sleep a lot so I haven't really done much of anything. I've been keeping my eating pretty much in check mostly because these pills also make me sick to my stomach and I'm beginning to think I'm allergic to them. I will definitely remember for next time(God forbid) to ask for something else if I ever need it.

I honestly have been so committed to healing my foot properly I haven't left the house in a few days and I'm starting to get cabin fever over here! The muscle in my foot is still very sore and if I walk around the house too much it immediately swells and I have to sit back down. The doggies have been keeping me company as has my best friend Sam.

Hopefully I will be back to normal very soon! Sorry if I'm not making sense again, the medication is talking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment